Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Demonstrates merchandise and products to customers to promote sales: Displays product and explains features to customers.
- 2) Answers customer's questions about product.
- 3) Demonstrates use or production of product and simultaneously explains merits to persuade customers to buy product.
- 4) May perform duties described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
- 5) May suggest product improvements to employer.
- 6) May use graphic aids, such as charts, slides, or films, to facilitate demonstration.
- 7) May give product samples to customers.
- 8) May conduct guided tours of plant where product is made.
- 9) May train other demonstrators.
- 10) May visit retail store or customer's home to demonstrate products.
- 11) May be designated according to type merchandise demonstrated as Bakery Demonstrator; Ceramic-Maker Demonstrator; Cosmetics Demonstrator; Food Demonstrator; Glassware-Maker Demonstrator; Housewares Demonstrator.
Is being a "DEMONSTRATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEMONSTRATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEMONSTRATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEMONSTRATOR"
Job Number: 2769