Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Shows customers how to knit garments or accessories by hand: Demonstrates methods of holding needles and making various stitches.
- 2) Interprets knitting terminology and how to read and follow knitting instructions for customer.
- 3) Suggests yarn for use in particular style of garment and estimates amount to purchase.
- 4) Takes customer's measurements for proposed garment and estimates number of stitches required for each part of garment.
- 5) Sells customer yarn required for knitting specified garment or clothing accessory.
Is being a "DEMONSTRATOR, KNITTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEMONSTRATOR, KNITTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEMONSTRATOR, KNITTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEMONSTRATOR, KNITTING"
Job Number: 2771