Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Disposes of explosive wastes and rejected powder-charged products in accordance with established safety regulations: Collects explosive wastes, rejected ordnance devices, and products saturated with explosive materials from production areas in containers.
- 2) Sorts material by type and places material in rubber containers.
- 3) Pours water or other counteracting agents into containers to neutralize material and places material in open area until disposal.
- 4) Stores rejected products in bunkers.
- 5) Loads truck with waste, transports, and positions waste in specified manner for disposal.
- 6) Sets fire to waste products and materials and ensures complete destruction of all items.
Is being a "DEMOLITION SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEMOLITION SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEMOLITION SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEMOLITION SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 2768