Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts delicatessen meats and cheeses, using slicing machine, knives, or other cutters: Places meat or cheese on cutting board and cuts slices to designated thickness, using knives or other hand cutters.
- 2) Positions and clamps meat or cheese on carriage of slicing machine.
- 3) Adjusts knob to set machine for desired thickness.
- 4) Presses button to start motor that moves carriage past rotary blade that slices meats and cheeses.
- 5) Stacks cut pieces on tray or platter, separating portions with paper.
- 6) May weigh and wrap sliced foods and affix sticker showing price and weight.
Is being a "DELI CUTTER-SLICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DELI CUTTER-SLICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DELI CUTTER-SLICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DELI CUTTER-SLICER"
Job Number: 2763