Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles rubber ply stock, molded rubber parts, blueprints, and tools for use in airplane deicer kit box: Selects precut rubber plies and molded rubber parts from bins for specified deicers.
- 2) Verifies thickness of rubber ply parts with snap gauge, and lays parts in kit box.
- 3) Selects specified items, such as punches, dies, blueprints, and templates, and places them in kit box with rubber parts.
- 4) Weighs loaded kit box to determine conformance to weight specifications.
- 5) Attaches identification tag to box and places kit box in storage rack.
Is being a "DEICER-KIT ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEICER-KIT ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEICER-KIT ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEICER-KIT ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 2761