"DEICER INSPECTOR, ELECTRIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects electrical airplane deicers for defects and conformance to blueprints: Examines deicers for such defects as cracks, blisters, and separation of rubber plies.
- 2) Verifies dimensions of deicers and assembly of deicer parts, using rule, snap gauge, and magnifying glass.
- 3) Weighs deicers to determine conformance to weight tolerance.
- 4) Examines heat element of deicers under fluoroscope to verify wire spacing and detect broken and loose connections.
- 5) Marks defective deicers and records inspection results.
- 6) May clamp deicers to testing device to verify electrical resistance.
Is being a "DEICER INSPECTOR, ELECTRIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEICER INSPECTOR, ELECTRIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEICER INSPECTOR, ELECTRIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEICER INSPECTOR, ELECTRIC"
Job Number: 2755