Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Solders thermostats and terminal connections on airplane deicers to complete assembly: Solders thermostats and terminal connections to lead wires of deicer, using electric soldering iron.
- 2) Measures and cuts gum rubber strips to reinforce lead wires.
- 3) Buffs rubber ply around lead wires of deicer, using portable electric buffer.
- 4) Slips lead boss onto lead wires, and secures lead boss to deicer with gum rubber strips.
- 5) Presses gum rubber strip together with fingers to induce adherence.
- 6) Cures gum rubber strips on deicer, using spotcuring press.
Is being a "DEICER FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEICER FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEICER FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEICER FINISHER"
Job Number: 2754