Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends sulfur and drying chambers to bleach and dehydrate fruit: Starts conveyors to load trays with fruit, and levels fruit in trays to ensure thorough processing.
- 2) Pushes loaded cart into sulfurizing chamber and lights burner to generate fumes.
- 3) Moves cart from sulfurizing chamber into drying chamber to dehydrate fruit.
- 4) Observes gauges, and regulates and maintains specified temperature and humidity in drying chambers.
- 5) Feels and observes fruit during dehydrating process to ascertain firmness and color in accordance with standards.
- 6) Pulls cart from heating chamber.
- 7) May record drying time of each load.
Is being a "DEHYDRATOR TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEHYDRATOR TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEHYDRATOR TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEHYDRATOR TENDER"
Job Number: 2752