"DEFLASH AND WASH OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that automatically removes rubber flash from resistor ladders and cleans ladders: Loads resistor ladders into feed chute of machine and starts machine that automatically conveys resistor ladders through abrading chamber that removes flash from ladders.
- 2) Visually inspects ladders to ensure that flash has been removed.
- 3) Turns knob to adjust conveyor speed, if necessary, to increase or decrease abrading time.
- 4) Clears jams on conveyor, using tweezers.
- 5) Hits chamber of machine with mallet to loosen packed plastic abrading beads.
- 6) Removes deflashed resistor ladders from conveyor, by hand, and places ladders in wire basket for subsequent cleaning and rinsing.
- 7) Hangs basket of ladders on travel arm of wash equipment and starts equipment that ultrasonically cleans and rinses deflashed ladders in chemical baths.
Is being a "DEFLASH AND WASH OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEFLASH AND WASH OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEFLASH AND WASH OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEFLASH AND WASH OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2748