"DEEP SUBMERGENCE VEHICLE CREWMEMBER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Services, repairs, and maintains deep submergence vehicle and assists DEEP SUBMERGENCE VEHICLE OPERATOR in predive and postdive inspection and operation of vehicle.
- 2) Connects high pressure air and oxygen hoses from land based equipment to vehicle.
- 3) Services vehicle with oil and hydraulic fluid.
- 4) Connects cables to and charges vehicle's battery.
- 5) Inspects and replaces seals, gaskets, hoses, tubing, hydraulic motors, pumps, valves, filters, and other specified equipment and components aboard vehicle.
- 6) Conducts detailed predive and postdive tests of mechanical, life supporting, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- 7) May drive vehicle and supervise subordinates.
Is being a "DEEP SUBMERGENCE VEHICLE CREWMEMBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEEP SUBMERGENCE VEHICLE CREWMEMBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEEP SUBMERGENCE VEHICLE CREWMEMBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEEP SUBMERGENCE VEHICLE CREWMEMBER"
Job Number: 2742