Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sews or glues decorative trimmings to articles, such as hats, caps, or millinery: Pulls article over block to secure article for trimming.
- 2) Pins trimmings, such as artificial flowers, bows, and ribbons, on article, following sample or specifications.
- 3) Cements or sews trimmings to article, according to size and type of trimming, using brush, cement gun, or needle and thread.
- 4) Cements label inside article, using brush.
- 5) May cut, sew, cement, or tie ribbons or cloth parts to make trimmings and be designated Braided-Band Assembler.
- 6) May lace decorative material through precut slots and holes and be designated Hat Lacer.
- 7) May be designated by article trimmed as Ladies'-Hat Trimmer.
Is being a "DECORATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DECORATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DECORATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DECORATOR"
Job Number: 2738