Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Paints facial expressions on mannequins according to established standards, using artists' brushes and airbrush: Inspects mannequin heads to detect imperfections, such as scratches, chips, and cracks and discards defective heads.
- 2) Mixes paint for eyes, brows, lips, and cheeks according to established formulas.
- 3) Brushes paint on specified areas of mannequin to create lifelike appearance, using sample mannequin as guide.
- 4) Applies paint to cheeks of mannequin, using airbrush.
- 5) Measures and cuts eyelash strips, using rule and scissors.
- 6) Attaches eyelash to mannequin, using pins.
- 7) Sprays preservative coating on mannequin, using airbrush.
Is being a "DECORATOR, MANNEQUIN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DECORATOR, MANNEQUIN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DECORATOR, MANNEQUIN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DECORATOR, MANNEQUIN"
Job Number: 2740