Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic ceramic-decorating machine that prints single or multicolored pictures or designs on cylindrical glass or plastic containers: Positions precut stainless steel stencils in machine and adjusts roller guides that hold container in place during printing process.
- 2) Pours premixed paint into ink reservoir.
- 3) Turns valves to regulate temperature of paint and to regulate flow of paint onto stencil.
- 4) Smooths paint onto stencil, using flat-bladed knife.
- 5) Empties cartons of containers onto conveyor that feeds them into machine automatically.
- 6) Starts machine that rotates container under stencil and ejects printed containers on moving conveyor.
- 7) Inspects printed containers to ensure that printing is clear and free of smudges.
Is being a "DECORATING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DECORATING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DECORATING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DECORATING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2730