Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines decorated glassware as it emerges from decorating or label-applying machines for decorating defects, such as off-coloring, smears, paint chips, illegible design, and misaligned labels, and for forming defects, such as misshaped glassware: Removes defective ware from conveyor and places ware with decorating defects in cartons or on conveyor for transport to decorating removal station, and discards ware with forming defects in cullet bin.
- 2) Records number and type of defects and submits report to supervisor.
- 3) May pack acceptable ware in cartons.
- 4) May measure dimensions of ware, using fixed gauges and templates.
- 5) May transfer decorated ware to drying oven.
Is being a "DECORATING INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DECORATING INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DECORATING INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DECORATING INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 2727