Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates decker or rotary filter machines to remove water from pulp stock and reduce stock to specified consistency for bleaching or beating: Turns valves to regulate flow of pulp stock into machine vat.
- 2) Starts machine and adjusts controls to regulate speed of cylindrical screen in vat.
- 3) Turns valve to adjust suction in cylinder to deposit pulp on screen at specified rate and remove white water through meshes of screen.
- 4) Turns handwheels or pulls lever to adjust press roll against screen to obtain pulp of specified consistency.
- 5) Pulls lever to adjust blade that scrapes pulp from screen into storage chest.
- 6) May tend flat or rotary screens to remove coarse fibers from pulp.
Is being a "DECKER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DECKER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DECKER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DECKER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2723