Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies decal designs to surfaces by moisture process: Cleans surface to be covered, using moist cloth.
- 2) Submerges decal in water to moisten adhesive and backing paper.
- 3) Positions decal on surface visually or using template and smooths out air bubbles with roller or edge board.
- 4) Slides backing paper from decal and wipes off excess adhesive with damp cloth.
- 5) May cut out decals from sheet with scissors.
- 6) May varnish over design.
- 7) When applying decals to chinaware, may be designated Print Decorator.
Is being a "DECAL APPLIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DECAL APPLIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DECAL APPLIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DECAL APPLIER"
Job Number: 2719