Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends high-pressure heating equipment that removes internal solvent bubbles from nitrocellulose rod stock: Loads precut rods into cylinder chamber.
- 2) Turns valves to fill cylinder with hot water and admit steam into cylinder jacket.
- 3) Observes gauges and turns valves to regulate temperature and pressure.
- 4) Turns valves to drain water, reduce pressure, and refill cylinder with coolant to set softened and compressed stock.
- 5) Drains coolant from cylinder and removes debubblized rods from cylinder chamber.
- 6) Records number and type of rods processed.
Is being a "DEBUBBLIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEBUBBLIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEBUBBLIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEBUBBLIZER"
Job Number: 2713