Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends debridging machine that cuts metal bridge from bottom length of cement-filled aluminum extrusions used in manufacturing windows and doors: Installs cutting blades in machine, using wrenches.
- 2) Turns controls to set machine cutting speed, blade height, and feed roller position.
- 3) Places extrusions on intake conveyor and guides extrusions into contact with feed roller for automatic cutting.
- 4) Removes cut extrusion from off-feed conveyor, and examines exposed cement along cut to detect overlapping metal.
- 5) Adjusts machine settings to remove metal according to company standards.
- 6) Stacks extrusions on cart and places cardboard sections between layers.
Is being a "DEBRIDGING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEBRIDGING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEBRIDGING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEBRIDGING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2712