"DEAN OF STUDENTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates student programs of college or university: Formulates and develops student personnel policies.
- 2) Advises staff members on problems relating to policy, program, and administration.
- 3) Directs and assists in planning social, recreational, and curricular programs.
- 4) Counsels or advises individuals and groups on matters pertaining to personal problems, educational and vocational objectives, social and recreational activities, and financial assistance.
- 5) Reviews reports of student misconduct cases that require disciplinary action to ensure recommendations conform to university policies.
- 6) Sponsors and advises student organizations.
- 7) Reviews budget and directs appropriations of student services unit.
- 8) Represents university in community on matters pertaining to student personnel program and activities.
- 10) May direct admissions, foreign student services, health services, student union, and testing services.
- 11) May be designated Dean Of Men; Dean Of Women.
Is being a "DEAN OF STUDENTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEAN OF STUDENTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEAN OF STUDENTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEAN OF STUDENTS"
Job Number: 2708