Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends distilling equipment that removes alcohol from beer to convert it to near-beer: Turns valves to admit water to condensers.
- 2) Starts impellers and vacuum pumps, and opens beer inlet valve.
- 3) Observes meters, and steam-pressure and vacuum gauges, and turns valves to make adjustments required to draw off vaporized and condensed alcohol and return other gases to solution.
- 4) Starts pump to transfer solution to storage tank or rack room.
- 5) Inspects hoses, pipes, tanks, and connections for leaks and cleans equipment by flushing with water.
Is being a "DE-ALCOHOLIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DE-ALCOHOLIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DE-ALCOHOLIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DE-ALCOHOLIZER"
Job Number: 2706