Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles parts of dater or number handstamps performing any combination of following tasks: Selects parts according to specifications.
- 2) Applies cement and joins ends of rubber letter or number bands.
- 3) Positions bands around metal bar and fits bar onto end of stamp frame.
- 4) Positions band and turner wheels and washers inside circular bands and inserts rivet pin through stamp frame and band wheels, securing parts of stamp.
- 5) Nails wood handle to frame.
- 6) May use jig to hold and stretch rubberbands while assembling stamp parts.
- 7) May be designated according to task performed as Cementer.
Is being a "DATER ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DATER ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DATER ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DATER ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 2704