"DATA RECOVERY PLANNER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops, coordinates implementation of, and tests plan to continue establishment data processing activities at off-site location in case of emergency, such as fire, at main site: Establishes priority of data processing activities according to importance to business.
- 2) Determines hardware, software, data files, safe storage facilities, and other resources required.
- 3) Develops plan to meet emergency data processing needs.
- 4) Identifies personnel needed to implement plan.
- 5) Presents plan to management and recommends means of obtaining required facilities, such as contracting with off-site vendor.
- 6) Coordinates implementation of plan.
- 7) Tests emergency data processing system, using computer and test data.
- 8) Writes report to document test results and updates emergency recovery procedures.
Is being a "DATA RECOVERY PLANNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DATA RECOVERY PLANNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DATA RECOVERY PLANNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DATA RECOVERY PLANNER"
Job Number: 2702