Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reviews computer input and output documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to establishment standards: Reviews documents, such as surveys, to ensure completeness and appropriateness prior to data entry.
- 2) Reads notes and instructions written on source documents and compares information with printouts to detect errors and ensure completeness and conformity with establishment policies and procedures.
- 3) Notifies supervisor when errors and shortage of output are detected, and corrects errors or refers work to other workers for correction.
- 4) Compares corrected input and output data with source documents, worksheets, and data displayed on screen of computer terminal to verify corrections.
- 5) May review only computer input or output.
- 6) May operate machines to separate and remove carbon paper from computer generated forms.
- 7) May re-type mutilated forms, using typewriter.
- 8) May sort printouts for distribution.
Is being a "DATA-EXAMINATION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DATA-EXAMINATION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DATA-EXAMINATION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DATA-EXAMINATION CLERK"
Job Number: 2703