"DATA ENTRY CLERK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates keyboard or other data entry device to enter data into computer or onto magnetic tape or disk for subsequent entry: Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer, using data entry device, such as keyboard or optical scanner, and following format displayed on screen.
- 2) Compares data entered with source documents, or re-enters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- 3) Deletes incorrectly entered data, and re-enters correct data.
- 4) May compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
- 5) May keep record of work completed.
Is being a "DATA ENTRY CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DATA ENTRY CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DATA ENTRY CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DATA ENTRY CLERK"
Job Number: 2701