Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dances alone, with partner, or in group to entertain audience: Performs classical, modern, or acrobatic dances, coordinating body movements to musical accompaniment.
- 2) Rehearses dance movements developed by CHOREOGRAPHER.
- 3) May choreograph own dance.
- 4) May sing and provide other forms of entertainment.
- 5) May specialize in particular style of dancing and be designated according to specialty as Acrobatic Dancer; Ballet Dancer; Ballroom Dancer; Belly Dancer; Chorus Dancer; Interpretative Dancer; Strip-Tease Dancer; Tap Dancer.
Is being a "DANCER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DANCER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DANCER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DANCER"
Job Number: 2696