Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, organizes, and leads dance and body movement activities to improve patients' mental outlooks and physical well-beings: Observes and evaluates patient's mental and physical disabilities to determine dance and body movement treatment.
- 2) Confers with patient and medical personnel to develop dance therapy program.
- 3) Conducts individual and group dance sessions to improve patient's mental and physical well-being.
- 4) Makes changes in patient's program based on observation and evaluation of progress.
- 5) Attends and participates in professional conferences and workshops to enhance efficiency and knowledge.
Is being a "DANCE THERAPIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DANCE THERAPIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DANCE THERAPIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DANCE THERAPIST"
Job Number: 2695