Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts research in selection, breeding, feeding, and management of dairy cattle: Studies feed requirements of dairy animals and nutritive value of feed materials.
- 2) Carries out experiments to determine effects of different kinds of feed and environmental conditions on quantity, quality, and nutritive value of milk produced.
- 3) Develops improved practices in care and management of dairy herds and use of improved buildings and equipment.
- 4) Studies physiology of reproduction and lactation, and carries out breeding programs to improve dairy breeds.
- 5) May be designated according to specialty as Dairy-Management Specialist; Dairy-Nutrition Specialist.
Is being a "DAIRY SCIENTIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DAIRY SCIENTIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DAIRY SCIENTIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DAIRY SCIENTIST"
Job Number: 2690