Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in dairy: Scrubs bottles, pipes, fittings, and machines with chemical solution, using brush.
- 2) Attaches pipes and fittings to machines, using wrenches.
- 3) Examines canned milk for dirt and odor, and dumps milk into receiving tank.
- 4) Dumps milk, cream, butter, cottage cheese, and powdered milk into machine hoppers.
- 5) Starts and stops machines and equipment.
- 6) Cuts butter and cottage cheese, using knives.
- 7) Wraps butter prints in foil or parchment and seals them with hot iron.
- 8) Packs bulk butter into cartons.
- 9) Pulls lever on hopper to fill cartons or bags with powdered milk.
- 10) Weighs containers on scale.
- 11) Places bottles, cartons, and packages into container, and moves to storage, using handtruck.
- 12) Dumps empty bottles, cases, and cans onto conveyor for transfer to receiving, washing, or filling stations.
- 13) May be designated according to product handled as Buttermaker Helper; or stage of treatment as Pasteurizer Helper.
Is being a "DAIRY HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DAIRY HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DAIRY HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DAIRY HELPER"
Job Number: 2689