Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and maintains dairy machinery and equipment, such as churns, cream separators and milking machines, using handtools, machine tools, and measuring instruments: Observes and listens to machine in operation to locate causes of trouble.
- 2) Dismantles machine, using pliers, screwdriver, and wrenches.
- 3) Replaces or repairs faulty part, using handtools or power tools.
- 4) Assembles and starts machine to test its operation.
- 5) Replaces defective wiring, burnt fuses, worn switches, and electric motor parts, and repairs electrical fixtures.
- 6) Machines worn or new metal parts, using engine lathe, drill press, and other machine tools.
- 7) Cuts and fuses metals to fabricate metal parts and pipes.
- 8) Cuts pipe threads and installs and tests gas, steam, water, and air pipes.
- 9) Fabricates, alters, and installs sheet metal chutes, covers, tubing, containers, and fittings.
- 10) May affix special attachments, set dies, and repair belts.
- 11) May operate electric motors, pumps, compressors, and water filters to cool refrigerating rooms.
Is being a "DAIRY-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DAIRY-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DAIRY-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DAIRY-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER"
Job Number: 2692