Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that smooths cylindrical wooden articles by revolving articles against moving abrasive belt: Starts machine and adjusts tension of abrasive belt.
- 2) Inserts article through collar or pipe, places article on conveyor, or dumps article in hopper to feed it into feed roller or holding guide and against sanding belt.
- 3) May replace worn sanding belts.
- 4) May install collar or guide, according to size of stock, using handtools.
- 5) May be designated according to article sanded as Dowel-Sander Operator; Handle-Sander Operator; Pole-Sander Operator; Sander, Wooden Pencils.
Is being a "CYLINDER-SANDER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CYLINDER-SANDER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CYLINDER-SANDER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CYLINDER-SANDER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2684