Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds blank or partly printed sheets into cylinder press by hand or stacks paper in automatic feeding device: Places pile of paper on feedboard of press and starts press.
- 2) Lifts and feeds single sheets against feed guides at each rotation of cylinder to manually feed press; or turns setscrews to set side guide, suction feed grippers, and feeding wheels, and stacks paper in elevator of automatically fed press.
- 3) Removes and stacks printed sheets from discharge board.
- 4) May assist CYLINDER-PRESS OPERATOR in making press ready.
- 5) May be designated according to type of cylinder press fed as Lithographic-Press Feeder; Pony-Cylinder-Press Feeder.
- 6) May record production as indicated by counter on machine.
Is being a "CYLINDER-PRESS FEEDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CYLINDER-PRESS FEEDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CYLINDER-PRESS FEEDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CYLINDER-PRESS FEEDER"
Job Number: 2681