Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates cylinder press to score and cut paperboard sheets into box or container blanks: Installs specified chase on flat bed of machine, using handtools.
- 2) Glues sheet of paperboard on machine cylinder, rotates cylinder by hand to press design of die in sheet, and cuts paperboard from around die impression on sheet, using knife, to form male portion of die.
- 3) Starts machine and adjusts feed rollers and arms on automatic stacker, using handtools.
- 4) Turns valves to regulate powder spray on cut-scored sheets.
- 5) Measures cut-scored blanks to verify cutting and scoring dimensions with work order, using tape measure.
- 6) May feed odd size paperboard sheets into machine by hand.
Is being a "CYLINDER-DIE-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CYLINDER-DIE-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CYLINDER-DIE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CYLINDER-DIE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2679