Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that draws cloth through softening solution and winds cloth onto perforated cylinder to prepare cloth for dyeing: Threads cloth from supply truck through softening bath, guides, and rollers to takeup cylinder or sews cloth to leader in machine, using portable sewing machine.
- 2) Presses button to start machine and observes cloth for defects.
- 3) Cuts out flaws and sews ends together by hand or with sewing machine.
- 4) Removes full cylinder from machine, using chain hoist.
- 5) Records yardage cloth reading onto work ticket.
- 6) May tend tenter frame in tandem with cylinder batcher.
Is being a "CYLINDER BATCHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CYLINDER BATCHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CYLINDER BATCHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CYLINDER BATCHER"
Job Number: 2674