Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and repairs machines that cut floats on filling pile fabrics, employing knowledge of machine operation and cutting process: Turns thumbscrews to raise or lower straightedge so that blades will cut through filling floats without damaging ground cloth, using thickness gauge as guide.
- 2) Patrols work area and examines cloth and machines to detect operating defects.
- 3) Replaces worn or broken parts, such as belts, cams, gears, pulleys, and cutting blades, using handtools.
- 4) May operate grinding machine to sharpen cutting blades.
- 5) May lubricate machine.
Is being a "CUTTING-MACHINE FIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUTTING-MACHINE FIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUTTING-MACHINE FIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUTTING-MACHINE FIXER"
Job Number: 2666