Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic or semiautomatic machines that cut processed film or prints into single or multiple units: Examines film or print roll to determine size, number of cuts required, and type machine to use.
- 2) Turns setscrews to adjust machine guides to roll width and sets density meter on automatic machine to coincide with sensitized marks on roll that control release of cutting blade.
- 3) Threads roll through machine guides and starts machine that automatically cuts roll into individual or multiple units or depresses pedal of semiautomatic machine to cut roll.
- 4) Cuts rolls of nonstandard width, using scissors or hand operated paper cutter.
- 5) Inserts units in customer envelope.
- 6) Keeps production records.
Is being a "CUTTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUTTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUTTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUTTER"
Job Number: 2636