Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cuts out decorative designs or ventilating holes in shoe parts by any of following methods: Clips guide plate on machine bed and turns knobs to adjust position.
- 2) Clamps hammer block or punch in machine head.
- 3) Aligns part, such as saddle, strap, or vamp on guide plate and starts machine that cuts designs or holes in part.
- 4) May adjust machine to accelerate reciprocal action of punch or to regulate cutting pressure of head.
- 5) Positions die plate on machine and clips shoe part on plate.
- 6) Pushes plate on rails under machine head and starts machine that cuts designs or holes in parts.
- 7) When operating machine equipped with punch, may be designated Perforator.
- 8) May be designated according to part cut as Buckle-Strap Puncher; Hole Puncher, Strap; Tip Puncher.
Is being a "CUT-OUT-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUT-OUT-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUT-OUT-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUT-OUT-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2631