"CUT-OFF SAW TENDER, METAL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends band or circular saw to cut, miter or groove bar, tube, or sheet metal stock to specified dimensions or shape: Places stock on table or in automatic feed mechanism.
- 2) Pulls lever or depresses pedal to lower saw blade and cut stock to size or shape.
- 3) Removes cut stock from table and stacks for removal.
- 4) May stamp identifying marks on stock, using die and hammer.
- 5) May work as member of team when cutting structural beams.
- 6) May assist in changing saw blades and setting table stops and guides.
Is being a "CUT-OFF SAW TENDER, METAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUT-OFF SAW TENDER, METAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUT-OFF SAW TENDER, METAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUT-OFF SAW TENDER, METAL"
Job Number: 2621