Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cuts leather into strips for power-transmission belting, dress belts, or boot laces: Scribes line along edge of tanned hide, using ruler, chalk, or pencil.
- 2) Cuts leather along ruled line to square edge, using knife.
- 3) Turns screws to adjust machine guide to specified width.
- 4) Starts machine and inserts leather between feed rollers, against machine guide, and under circular knife that cuts leather into strips.
- 5) Ties strips into bundles for further processing or shipment by hand or using automatic bundling machine.
- 6) May be designated according to product as Belting Cutter; Boot-Lace Cutter, Machine; Sole-Stock Cutter.
Is being a "CUT-LACE-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUT-LACE-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUT-LACE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUT-LACE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2619