Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stores, files, and issues advertising and layout cuts, mats, and electrotypes used in newspaper printing: Tags or marks cuts, mats, or plates with identifying information and places them in filing cabinets or cases.
- 2) Prepares card index for each item filed.
- 3) Removes requested items from file and records date of removal on file card.
- 4) Washes plates to remove dirt, ink, and oxides.
- 5) Applies gum solution to plate surface to protect plate during storage.
- 6) May discard obsolete materials and records according to established schedule or instructions.
Is being a "CUT-FILE CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUT-FILE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUT-FILE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUT-FILE CLERK"
Job Number: 2617