"CUSTOMS PATROL OFFICER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts surveillance, inspection, and patrol by foot, vehicle, boat, or aircraft at assigned points of entry into the United States to prohibit smuggled merchandise and contraband and to detect violations of Customs and related laws: Inspects vessels, aircraft, and vehicles at docking, landing, crossing, and entry points.
- 2) Establishes working rapport with local residents, law enforcement agencies, and businesses.
- 3) Observes activity and regularity of vessels, planes, cargo, and storage arrangements in assigned area.
- 4) Gathers and evaluates information from informers and other sources.
- 5) Locates and apprehends customs violators.
- 6) Assists in developing and testing new enforcement techniques and equipment.
- 7) Develops intelligence information and forwards data for use by U.
- 10) Testifies in courts of law against customs violators.
Is being a "CUSTOMS PATROL OFFICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUSTOMS PATROL OFFICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUSTOMS PATROL OFFICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUSTOMS PATROL OFFICER"
Job Number: 2613