Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in post exchange: Arranges for gift wrapping, monogramming, printing, and fabrication of such items as desk nameplates and rubber stamps, and repair or replacement of defective items covered by warranty.
- 2) Takes orders for such items as decorated cakes, cut flowers, personalized greeting cards and stationery, and merchandise rentals and repairs.
- 3) Prepares special order worksheet.
- 4) Keeps record of services in progress.
- 5) Notifies customer when service is completed and accepts payment.
- 6) Acts as WEDDING CONSULTANT.
- 7) Assists customers to select and purchase specified merchandise.
- 8) Resolves customer complaints and requests for refunds, exchanges, and adjustments.
- 9) Provides customers with catalogs and information concerning prices, shipping time, and costs.
Is being a "CUSTOMER-SERVICE CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUSTOMER-SERVICE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUSTOMER-SERVICE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUSTOMER-SERVICE CLERK"
Job Number: 2606