Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in installation, repair, and maintenance of telephone facilities, such as private and public telephones, switchboards, teletypewriters, and related electromechanical equipment: Inspects customer's premises to determine location of telephone and installation procedures.
- 2) Directs installation of telephones and auxiliary equipment, such as brackets, wires, and clamps.
- 3) Connects wiring to outside cable terminals, tests installed instruments and circuits continuity or to locate malfunctions, using tone and flicker sets.
- 4) Directs workers in repair or replacement of faulty equipment.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to particular activity supervised as Installation Supervisor; Transmission-Maintenance Supervisor; or Manager, Prorate when supervising EQUIPMENT INSPECTOR in rural areas.
Is being a "CUSTOMER-FACILITIES SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUSTOMER-FACILITIES SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUSTOMER-FACILITIES SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUSTOMER-FACILITIES SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 2605