Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs activities concerned with selection and installation of telephone facilities and special equipment on customer's premises to meet customer's communication requirements: Reviews sales order to ascertain extent of telephone facilities and equipment required.
- 2) Inspects customer premises to ascertain space available for installation of equipment and to determine type and quantity of designated equipment that can be installed to provide specific communication facilities.
- 3) Prepares floor plan of equipment arrangement for customer or architect approval.
- 4) Prepares cost estimate for equipment and installation and submits data to management for authorization to proceed with job.
- 5) Orders equipment, prepares installation specifications, and monitors progress of installation to ensure facilities are ready on specified date.
- 6) Prepares all job-related paper work and closes out work authorization when equipment is in service.
Is being a "CUSTOMER-EQUIPMENT ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUSTOMER-EQUIPMENT ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUSTOMER-EQUIPMENT ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUSTOMER-EQUIPMENT ENGINEER"
Job Number: 2604