"CUSTOM VAN CONVERTER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to customize vans according to specifications and work orders, using handtools, power tools and welding equipment: Measures interior of van to determine area to be modified.
- 2) Fabricates and installs walls, cabinets, and supports.
- 3) Cuts wall and floor sections of vehicle body for installation of customized interior components and specialized equipment, according to specifications.
- 4) Installs new top on vehicle body to increase headroom.
- 5) Installs electrical systems, such as wire harnesses, electrical outlets, and electrical/electronic controls for specialized equipment.
- 6) Tests electrical systems, using ohmmeter and voltmeter.
- 7) Positions and installs appliances in vehicle according to specifications.
- 8) Installs customized interior components, such as carpet, linoleum, wall covering and preassembled windows, according to customer orders.
- 9) Prepares and paints vehicle surfaces and parts, using spray paint equipment.
- 10) Installs specialized equipment, such as wheelchair lift, steering and braking systems, for use by handicapped persons.
Is being a "CUSTOM VAN CONVERTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUSTOM VAN CONVERTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUSTOM VAN CONVERTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUSTOM VAN CONVERTER"
Job Number: 2597