Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in operation of feed mill that grinds grain and mixes feed to customer's specifications.
- 2) May operate grinders and auxiliary equipment to grind and mix feed.
- 3) May compute charges and collect payment.
- 4) May purchase supplies and equipment and keep financial records.
- 5) May manage commercial feed store in conjunction with mill to sell grain, stock feed, fertilizer, and other products to retail trade.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "CUSTOM-FEED-MILL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUSTOM-FEED-MILL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUSTOM-FEED-MILL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUSTOM-FEED-MILL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2608