"CUSHION MAKER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills cushion covers with moss, hair, kapok, down, foam cushions, or spring units, using any of following methods: Stuffs loose fibers, layers of material, or foam cushions into cover with hands.
- 2) Beats cushions with hands to smooth out lumps.
- 3) Places layers of cotton wadding or foam cushions in forming box of stuffing machine, or tears and cuts wadding, covers cushion-spring assembly and places wrapped spring assembly in box.
- 4) Lowers top of forming box and pushes lever or turns handwheel to close side panels and compress cushioning material.
- 5) Slips cover over open end of forming box and depresses pedal to eject cushioning material into cover.
- 6) Dumps down, kapok, or other fibers into hopper of blower.
- 7) Holds end of cushion cover over spout of blower and starts blower to fill cover.
- 8) Weighs cushion and adds or removes material to obtain cushion of specified weight.
- 9) May sew ends of cushion covers after filling, using needle and thread or power sewing machine.
Is being a "CUSHION MAKER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUSHION MAKER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUSHION MAKER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUSHION MAKER I"
Job Number: 2593