Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts and counts paper money, using automatic currency-counting machine: Examines money to detect and remove counterfeit, mutilated, and worn bills.
- 2) Requisitions replacements.
- 3) Sorts bills according to denomination or federal reserve district number, and inserts bills into slot or hopper of machine to be automatically counted.
- 4) Verifies totals registered on machine against amount of deposit reported by member bank or depositor, using calculator, and posts shortage or overage to account.
- 5) Bundles and wraps counted money to be placed in vault.
- 6) May sort, count, and wrap coins.
Is being a "CURRENCY COUNTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CURRENCY COUNTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CURRENCY COUNTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CURRENCY COUNTER"
Job Number: 2589