Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds and off bears machines that cure tires, performing any of following duties: Removes foreign matter from molds, using airhose, and sprays molds with dope solution to prevent tire from sticking.
- 2) Lifts tires from saddle trucks to position them in molds.
- 3) Pushes switch to inflate air bag to expand tire into closing mold.
- 4) Lifts cured tires from mold at end of cycle and places tires on inflating unit to preserve tire shape during cooling period.
- 5) Lifts tires from inflating unit at end of cooling cycle and loads them onto overhead conveyor.
Is being a "CURING-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CURING-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CURING-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CURING-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2588