"CURING OVEN ATTENDANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends electric ovens that cure electronic and aircraft parts, such as printed circuit boards and composite structures and assemblies: Reads work order to determine process specifications for parts to be cured.
- 3) Pushes button on oven to start curing cycle.
- 4) Observes control panel indicators, such as gauges, dials, and recorders, to monitor oven operation.
- 5) Unloads parts at end of curing cycle.
- 6) Records processing information in curing log.
- 7) Cleans oven and work area.
- 8) May operate material handling equipment to load, unload, and transport parts.
- 9) May adjust controls to regulate processing time and temperature.
Is being a "CURING OVEN ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CURING OVEN ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CURING OVEN ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CURING OVEN ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 2584