Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends moistening drums of curing bins that spread moisture uniformly through cooked grain prior to or after being shaped into breakfast cereal, such as flakes or shredded biscuits: Opens gate in conveyor duct to deflect incoming grain into first bin.
- 2) Closes gate when bin is full, records time, and repeats filling operation with next bin.
- 3) Pulls lever to dump grain onto conveyor as specified curing time is completed for each bin.
- 4) Dislodges remaining grain from bin, using pole.
- 5) May tend bins and cooling towers that cool toasted grain to specified temperature for packaging by starting fan and turning water valves as grain moves through equipment and moving lever to direct grain into chutes of filling machines.
Is being a "CURING-BIN OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CURING-BIN OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CURING-BIN OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CURING-BIN OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2585